London (regional travel required)
£35,000 per annum
User Voice has an exciting opportunity to manage operational delivery within this ambitious, growing charity.
User Voice is the UK’s leading ex-offender led charity, committed to making the criminal justice system work by giving people in prison and on probation a voice. Founded in 2009, User Voice has grown significantly, with 5 regional offices, 60 plus staff, the delivery of 40 contracts and an income of over £1.5 million.
Our Founder is an inspirational leader committed to the Charities mission and driven to build upon the charities success, he is seeking an experienced individual to manage a diverse staff team to deliver successful contracts across the country. The successful candidate will also be responsible for driving performance against budget as well as taking ownership for quality assurance.
The successful candidate will hold the demonstrable ability and experience to:
- Ensure that the User Voice Councils are delivered to the best practice model and contracts objectives/deliverables are met/exceeded
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the drafting of contracts and contract negotiations with commissioners and funders
- Lead on ensuring all contractual requirements are understood by project managers
- Assist the Commercial Manager in ensuring that budget holders deliver contracts to budget
- Work with the Research and Evaluation Manager to set up and maintain performance management systems, including project initiation documents and project reporting, across the organisation
- Ensure that process manuals for each area of delivery – Prison Councils, Service User Councils, Youth Councils and Health Councils – are kept up to date
User Voice is not only a successful charity, but is genuinely committed to paving the way within the sector to make the criminal justice system work for everyone. User Voice is determined to ignite positive change for institutions, individuals and the overall agenda by putting users at the heart of our purpose.
This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious individual who can accommodate flexible working from regional sites.
If you think you have the right skills and the drive to succeed in this exciting role, then please get in touch with our recruitment partners at Badenoch + Clark and to request the job description. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.