We believe in the power of your personal lived-experience of the criminal justice system.
We believe with the right opportunity, encouragement and support everybody can change.
Do you want to use your experience to enable others to change the system from within?
IF YOU DO, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Been in prison or on probation?
- Able to lead a team of dedicated staff?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Drive and have your own car?
- Strong IT skills?
- Experience of managing multiple projects?
- Experienced managing volunteers or small groups?
- Experienced managing budgets?
- Highly motivated and passionate about change
IF THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THESE IS YES, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.!
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Full time position
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Up to £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* The post is subject to a 6 month probationary period and Enhanced DBS check
View the full job description Here
HOW TO APPLY?
Download and complete the application and equality & diversity forms and send with your CV to email@example.com
Click Equality-Diversity-Monitoring-Form for equality & diversity form
For more information speak to our Regional Manager Brendan Doyle on 07939 661 135