In our short life we have established a strong reputation, working with social services, the secure estate, drug and alcohol services, the NHS, probation trusts and prisons, as well as focusing on specific groups of individuals, such as young people or ex-service personnel
- Young People’s Perspectives on Complaints: Commissioned by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner to seek the views of children and young people about their experiences of the complaints system.
- Department of Health Evaluation: Consultation to assess service users’ experience of the Payment by Results pilots in Drug and Alcohol Recovery.
- Kent Probation: Consultation to canvas interest in a potential Service User Council in Kent.
- August Disturbances: Commissioned by the Youth Justice Board to talk to the young people who were involved in last year’s disturbances.
- Women Offenders in Wiltshire: Consultation in South West England.
- Young People’s Views on Safeguarding in the Secure Estate: Consultation for the Youth Justice Board and Children’s Commissioner.
- Ministry of Justice Green Paper Service User Consultation: Commissioned by the Ministry of Justice to obtain service user feedback on their Green Paper.
- A Service User Response to the Ministry of Justice’s Green Paper: Consultation to inform A4e’s response to the Ministry of Justice Green Paper.
- A User Perspective on Service Provision for Young Offenders in Manchester: Consultation for Manchester Youth Offending Service with young offenders in custody and the community to inform the development of service provision.
- Does Social Work Care?: Consultation with young offenders and drug and alcohol service users for the College of Social Work.
- A New Prescription for Drugs Services: Consultation with drug and alcohol service users for Doncaster NHS.
- Serving Them Right?: Consultation with ex-service personnel in prison on improving resettlement services for the Government’s Supporting People programme.
- Involving Service Users in Probation: Consultation with service users of Leicestershire & Rutland Probation Trust about their experiences.
- The User Voice of Learning & Skills in Prison: Consultation for A4e about the provision of learning and skills in prison.
- The User Voice of the Criminal Justice System: Consultation with offenders and ex-offenders about their experiences of the criminal justice system.