LIVED EXPERIENCE CONSULTANT - WEST MIDLANDS
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Contract type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and growing charity that has a real impact on people’s lives. We are looking for a dynamic, authentic, and inspiring individuals to join our team.
For this role you must be a minimum of 12 months free from license. Please note that there are certain types of offences that will restrict suitability for this role.
User Voice’s Lived Experience Consultants are responsible for engaging with a diverse range of service users on numerous consultations in prison and the wider community.
- Engaging with people in prison and on probation
- Liaising with research partners, prisons, probation, and other stakeholders to access service users
- Contributing to project planning and project managing service user engagement activities
- Conducting interviews, surveys, and focus groups
- Collecting and entering service user insight
- Supporting the analysis, reporting and dissemination of service user insights
- Recruiting, training, and supporting service users to be involved throughout research, consultation, and other engagement projects
- Supporting the delivery of other User Voice councils and projects as needed
WHAT'S on OFFER
- Full induction and training into the role
- Permanent contract
- Between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)